|At Walmart, we’re committed to helping you make the most of your Savings Catcher rewards, in a hassle-free way.|
|Starting February 1, 2018, the Savings Catcher program will undergo the following changes:|
- Your rewards will automatically be transferred to your Savings Catcher eGift card each time they’re earned. No need to manually redeem your rewards.
- Your Savings Catcher eGift card will be automatically saved to your Walmart.com account for you, so you will no longer receive emails with your Savings Catcher eGift card bar code.
- The ability to transfer rewards to a Bluebird card will be discontinued.
- Walmart Pay will become the preferred way to spend your Savings Catcher rewards in-store. Additionally, you will continue to be able to spend your rewards on Walmart.com.
- You don’t have to immediately spend your rewards when they’re transferred to your eGift card. You can choose to accumulate them as desired.
|But you don’t have to wait for February 1 to take advantage of this improved experience! You can start auto-redeeming your Savings Catcher rewards to Walmart Pay now by selecting Auto-Redeem to Walmart Pay in the Savings Catcher app.|
|For more information about this February 1st change, watch this video about “How Savings Catcher will work” .|
Have questions? Please feel free to reach us at 1.800.WALMART.
|Your Walmart Savings Catcher Team|