You will need to buy a Sunday paper. In the Paper you will find 3 Different Inserts.
- Retail Me Not
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Purchase the newspapers based off your household. (ex. If you have 2 people in your home, you will buy 2 newspapers.)
Also, you could ask co-workers, family members, neighbors or friends who purchase the newspaper for their Coupon Inserts if they do not use them. This helps you save money also.
You can Subscribe to your local paper and save yourself the trip to the store every Sunday. If you call your local newspaper, tell them you are a Couponer and ask what kind of deal they can offer you.
Printable Coupons are the best and easiest way to get your coupons.
They are Free and printing coupons from your computer are safe and easy.
Please be aware, that some site will allow Two (2) Prints per device and others will only allow One (1) Print per Device. (The key is to use multiple devices to be able to print many coupons for free.
Here are a list of Coupon Sources: SmartSource.com Redplum.com Coupons.com Facebook – (Must go to the Manufacturer’s Website to get coupon) Manufacturer Website Hopster.com Commonkindness.com Savings.com
If you have the time to Clip all of your coupons or want a quick way to access all coupons by category. This is for you! Here is what you need:
- 3 Ring Binder – 3in or Larger
- Baseball Card Holders or Coupon Sleeves (can be purchased on Amazon.com)
- Once you get all of your items you will cut the coupons and separate them into the categories in your binder. Then, Your ready to Coupon!
Accordian File Folder
This is the easiest way to file your coupons.
- Purchase an Accordian File Box. (Walmart, Staples, Target, Office Max)
- Label the Tabs the Date of the Coupon Insert (Date is on Rib of insert)
- Put the insert into the File Folder.
- That’s It!
When I list an item: ex. $0.50/1 Colgate Kid’s Toothpaste, 3/8 S you will go to your File and look for the Tab “3/8” and find the Smartsource. Then look for this coupon in the insert and cut the coupon. Simple as that.