This varies by store. Most promotions only require that you reach the minimum spending threshold before presenting any manufacturer coupons. Certain stores or promos require that you maintain the minimum spend value, even after all coupons and discounts have been deducted. Please read the fine print or ask customer service for more information.
You may only use one manufacturer coupon per item. A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon may be used together to purchase one item as long as neither coupon prohibits it. Please read coupon very carefully. Manufacturer coupons will state “Manufacturer Coupon” across the top of the coupons.
- Newspaper insert coupons: About 95% of the time these are manufacturer coupons. Sometimes, Target and Walgreens will have store coupons in the Sunday paper.
- Printable coupons: Mostly all printable coupons are “manufacturer”.
- Blinkies: Blinkies are manufacturer coupons
- Tearpads: Tearpads are manufacturer coupons
- Peelies: Peelies are manufacturer coupons
- eCoupons: eCoupons are manufacturer or store coupons. Most stores do not allow stacking an eCoupon with a clipped paper coupon.
Coupon inserts are located in your Sunday newspaper, they can be found with the retail ads. Some areas will receive select insert Drop-offs with Ads included.
Here are the Inserts you will see in your Sunday Paper:
- SS: Smart Source
- RP: Retail Me Not
- PG: Procter & Gamble (once per month)
- Subscribe to the newspaper! We suggest that you subscribe and get 4-6 copies of the Sunday paper.
- Talk to your local convenience store to see if they’ll give their old papers to you.
- Ask your friends, family, and co-workers if they’ll give you their inserts.
- Buy coupons by paying a small handling fee per coupon at sites like sundaycouponinserts.com.
- Purchase off the newspaper stand for $2.00. Stores like the Dollar Tree sell the Sunday paper for only $1.00.
This is the date which a coupon was distributed in your Sunday newspaper insert. You will need to save all your coupon inserts each week. When there is a great deal, you can find what coupon you need. If you are new or have not been saving your inserts and we post a deal with a coupon from a past week, you will be a bit out of luck.
During Holiday weekends the paper will carry few or no inserts. If you purchased at the store, you MUST check your paper for coupon inserts before you pay. Once you pay for your newspaper, you will be out of luck if there are no coupons inside.
Check out our Sunday Coupon Preview each Wednesday to see what coupons will be in the Sunday Paper.
The Coupons and values will vary by region. Just how store prices and promotions, coupon values vary based geographic area and grocery competition.
You can print most coupons two times per computer by using the back button or re-selecting the original link to print the coupon a second time. Please Remember that photocopying coupon is ILLEGAL.
Just type what type of coupon you are looking for in the search bar and hit enter. You then see a list of the available coupons and cash back offers available for that product.
“DND” means “Do Not Double”. This is meant for the retailer, stating that they will not be reimbursed for a cent above the face value of the coupon. A store may or may not double your coupon that reads “do not double” as part of a store doubling promotion. Always, check your store coupon policy to find out whether or not they will double a coupon that states “DND”.
Mostly all coupons read, “Limit One Per Purchase”, which means you may only use “One Coupon Per Item being Purchased”. There will be some coupons that read, “Limit 4 like coupons per transaction”, which means you can only use 4 of that exact same kind of coupon per checkout transaction. If you have multiple coupons, you should be able to use each of them, as long as you’re purchasing multiple items.
New printable coupons are released all the time and our Coupon Database is updated daily. On the first day of each month, many new coupons will be released and other old coupons will be re-released. This means, even if you printed an offer in March, you may print it again in April!
An eCoupon is an electronic coupon that you access online and load to your store loyalty card. When you scan your loyalty card at the cash register or give your phone number, you will automatically receive the savings if you’ve made a qualifying purchase.
eCoupons may be loaded to your store loyalty card from a specific store’s website.
Find store coupons in the store’s weekly ad, their mail flier, in-store coupon booklets, emails, mobile coupons, or those printed from a store’s website often store coupons.
If you have any more questions, please contact us so we can help with your couponing experience.