Black Friday Comes Early In October With These 10 Amazing Sales – So Good! They Should Not Be Missed.
The coronavirus pandemic has shaped the way business is conducted the world over. With different safety measures and restrictions in place, retailers have sought ways to reduce crowds at stores in the coming festive and holiday season. An effective way employed by many retailers is to offer the usual holiday discount sales earlier. It has started already with many stores offering mouth-watering discounts on products. You can take advantage of them. Read on to find out more about these stores.
Normally, we get this sort of discounts on black Friday, slated for Nov, 27. The time is right to assemble your holiday shopping list, you’d be saving a lot if you make the most of the opportunity available to you this October.
Below is a list of 10 of the best offers out there:
Amazon Prime Day deals begin early.
Amazon’s Prime Day is slated for October 13th and 14th but why wait for Prime Day when there are early deals to take advantage of? These deals include:
- You save $60 when you purchase 2 Amazon Echo Dots on sale for $18.99 each.
- You save $100 when you purchase Amazon Fire TV Recast DVR on sale at $129.99
- Echo Dot Kids Edition $34.99 ($35 savings)
One constraint, however, is that you must possess Prime membership to benefit from these offers. Aside from that, these are amazing offers you just can’t afford to miss.
Bed Bath & Beyond is having sales & promos all October long.
In the past, many people skipped Bed Bath & Beyond for Black Friday for obvious reasons. This year, however, is different because the sales and promotion announced by Bed Bath & Beyond are somewhat irresistible. They have given an early start on Black Friday throughout October for shoppers.
- Customers get free membership; a $29 bonus card is given upon registration which is the same fee paid to join the “Beyond+” loyalty program plus 20% off shopping and free shipping from Oct. 4-31.
- Spend $200 online and get $50 in reward credit between Oct. 13th and 14th which are Prime Days.
- To spice it all up, starting Oct. 16 to Dec. 23, Bed Bath & Beyond will feature a “Gift of the Week” deal for three days only each week.
Fabulous Fall Sale by Macy’s
Visit Macys.com and take advantage of their Fabulous Fall Sales this Oct. 7 – 12. You get a discount between 20 – 50% off. You also get an extra 10 – 25% off sale and clearance prices. To enjoy this, use the promo code “Fall”. Curbside pickup is also available.
Lookout for back-to-back Kohl’s sales between Oct. 5-18.
Kohl’s announced four days of deals online and in stores on toys, electronics, apparel, and lots more. They are offering you free $10 for every $50 spent on purchases. Sounds interesting right? Absolutely!
The deals include:
- Spend $299.99 on Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer with 5-qt. stainless steel bowl and get $60 Kohl’s Cash.
- Spend $299.99 on Ninja Foodi Pro 5-in-1 Smart Indoor Grill and get $40 Kohl’s Cash.
- Spend $166.99 on Calphalon Classic 10-pc. hard anodized cookware set and get $45 Kohl’s Cash.
- Spend $59.99 on Serta White Duck Feather & Down Comforters and get $15 Kohl’s Cash
- Get 50% off when you purchase Carter’s clothing for baby, toddler, and kids.
- You also get 50% off purchase of select styles of the licensed character sleepwear for kids.
As that’s not good enough, Kohl’s will also be offering 15% off purchases starting October 9th to October 18th for all customers. Kohl’s Cardholders will even enjoy more discounts, 15%, 20%, 30% off on varying products. Customers will also continue to earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in-store and online through Oct. 15.
Freebies on the ShopKick app during the ‘10.10 Festival.’
A mirroring of one of china’s biggest shopping days, 11/11 is the 10/10. This idea started when ShopKick and Coresight started rallying retailers to have their own version of the singles day. You probably have missed out on that, but read on for more offers.
Amazon Prime Day takes place Oct. 13-14.
Finally, the Amazon prime day! Many people have anticipated this day long before now and it’s finally here. Between Tuesday, Oct. 13, until on Wednesday, Oct. 14, Amazon Prime Day will mark down electronics, smart devices, and Alexa products to the lowest prices of the year.
From last year’s deals, we have an idea of how this year’s deal will look like.
Insignia 24-inch Fire TV Edition Smart LED TV, $79.99 (reg. $149.99)
Ring Alarm 8-Piece Kit, $149.00 (reg. $239.00)
All-New Echo Show 5, $44.99 (reg. $89.99)
Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, $69.99 (reg. $79.98)
Method Household Products, 60% off
The Walmart ‘Big Save’ event runs Oct. 11-15.
Walmart has beaten Amazon to the competition with its big sale event which starts before and ends after Amazon’s Prime Day. For five whole days — from 7 PM EDT Oct. 11 through the end of Oct. 15 — the big-box store is having an online event that discounts electronics, toys, and more up to 50%. There’s free two-day shipping and options for pickup and delivery on most items.
Target Deal Days mirror Prime Day, Oct. 13-14.
Target stores and Target.com will be holding Deal Days during the same time frame as Prime Day. Target has promised hundreds of thousands of deep discounts across Electronics, Home, Essentials, Toys, Beauty, and more.”
Here are just a few of the sales we saw last year:
- 50% off Star Wars toys
- 50% off dress-up and pretend
- 50% off preschool toys
- 50% off games and puzzles
- 50% off dolls.
Best Buy’s Early Black Friday Sale is also Oct. 13 & 14.
October 13th and 14th 2020 is packed with so many options as Best Buy announces their unpublished black Friday deals. Members of the free My Best Buy loyalty program get reimbursed if anything they buy during the sale drops in price before Black Friday (Nov. 27).
Some of their best deals include:
- Samsung 70-inch Class 4K Smart TV for only $529.99, reg. $749.99
- Laptops starting at $119.99
- JBL Free True Wireless headphones only $59.99, reg. $149.99
- Amazon’s Early Black Friday deals kick off Oct. 26.
Amazon, along with the Prime Day deals are also offering early Black Friday sales, featuring a weekly rotating list of special offers. Last year, these deals were only available to Prime members; not the case this year.
To end an eventful October, Target begins its Black Friday sales next month.